Monday, November 29, 2021

How easy is it to forgive?

When the feeling of anger and aggravation starts becoming a constant so much so that it becomes a part of you, you do ask to find the way out. The way out is to forgive and forget. But isnt it simply the hardest thing to do? I as usual tried to Google my problems away. Answer was something which I am pondering on: forgiveness is what one needs for self peace and not for the concerned person. It is the only way to move on.  Also it doesn't really mean you are now ok with whatever happened but you have accepted it happened and can live with it. Well can you actually live with it? Isnt it simply the hardest thing to do? Some things hurt and they keep hurting you for long. I envy people who really can digest crap and move on. I dont want to, but at the expense of what? Is it worth it? Maybe not! Keep thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment