Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Update on my travel list!

I am back here after 2 years and since I had an awesome 2018, I definitely should pin it down to my memory. Since I got a job in 2016 and eventually more money I did spend it on my favorite activity.

The Netherlands: the land with grey sky and feel. 
Amsterdam, Harlem, Lisse, Enschede, Renesse, Nijmegen and Giethoorn: Tulips and the color around, windmills, dutch pancakes, space cake, red light district, beach shack, and the fairy tale houses

Belgium: the land of beer, which I never believed till I tried some.
Dinant, Brussels, Antwerp, Bruges, Ghent and Namur: Beers and more beers, waffles, yucky chocolate, Atomium, Delirium, Saxophon, Breweries and Grand Centum

France: terrible traffic.
Paris : this list needs an update and hopefully soon. River cruise, sparkling eifel, macroons, sweets, Versailles

Luxembourg; too small to mention
Just an old town


Dubai, UAE: concrete jungle
Khalifa, sharks, the dessert safari and monsters trucks


Swiss again: Alps are always breathtaking
Interlaken, Blausee, Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen, Engelberg: Chocolate Fondue, hike at harder klum, parents, Indian food buffet

Malta: is meer
Comino, Gozo, Valetta: hot, turquoise, yellow, jellyfish, cocktails and barren

Denmark: monarch, castles and royal feel
Copenhagen, Fredericksberg, Kronberg: Tivoli, castles and sea breeze, nyhavn colors, umbrella saga

USA: finally another continent
NYC, Washington, Miami, Florida Keys, Key West, Atlantic City, Niagara: food and indiannees, amazing Florida Sky, Miami Lights, Florida Storm, Cuban feel, Manhattan and its pride, WTC, cold Niagra region, gambling, fresh change

Germany:
Externstein, Bremen, Cuxhaven, North Sea, Schwetzingen, Burg Eltz, Bingen, Münster

This forgetfulness will not help me unless everything is notes
20 countries and counting


No comments:

Post a Comment